“Image Gently / Image Wisely
Fluoroscopic Radiation Protection”
Everything you need to comply with the new 2019 Joint Commission HR.01.05.03 requirements regarding fluoroscopy.
The course package contains the following:
- A welcome and introduction video describing the course and the Image Gently and Image Wisely campaigns.
- 20 live action demonstration and lecture videos (2+ hours in length) in individual folders.
- All 20 videos put together in one 2+ hour “movie”.
- A 330+ slide PowerPoint PDF with screen capture slides of the entire course in the individual folders along with the videos.
- The same 330+ PowerPoint PDF slides in a single PDF.
- A 21 question post test (with answers).
- Many of the fluoroscopic radiation protection demonstrations pertain to dose and scatter radiation to the patient, the radiographer, and ancillary personnel. These include:
- “X-Table Lateral Hip – Location of the Least Amount of Scatter”, “Low Dose Versus Default Settings”, “How Much Radiation is Saved Using Pulse Modes”, “CIRS Pediatric Phantom with Pediatric Versus Adult Settings”, and Dose Difference Between Magnification Modes.
Image Gently Introduction Video
Difference in Dose Between 1fps, 2 fps and 3 fps With Digital Spots
How Radiation Changes with Increased SID – Entrance Dose
Ion chamber at head 45 and 90 degrees in RF Room
X-Table Lateral Hip – Location of the Least Amount of Scatter
How Radiation Changes with Increased SID – Exit Dose
Dose Difference Between Magnification Modes
How Much Radiation is Saved Using Pulse Modes